Having your Toyota serviced and repaired by a qualified Toyota mechanic is the BEST WAY to protect your investment, keep you on the road reliably and increase the resale value of your car when it comes time to sell.
Preventative maintenance is essential to reduce the chance of a breakdown or urgent repairs.
For a Toyota specialist mechanic Perth, the team at Auto Smart Mechanical have worked on all Toyota models with both servicing and repairs, and in this article we outline a few of the issues you might encounter or might have already encountered.
And the good news is…
If your vehicle is still under warranty, you can have it serviced by a Perth Toyota mechanic and KEEP YOUR NEW CAR WARRANTY INTACT.
Meaning… for expert Toyota servicing Perth, you don’t need to have your regular Log Book Service at a Toyota service centre to keep your warranty intact.
Ask us how.
Need a Service or Repairs?
With 100+ 5-star reviews on google, you’re in good hands with Auto Smart Mechanical – your expert mobile mechanics in Perth.
|Cars: From $269.50||Cars: Book a Quote Appointment|
|4WDs: From $384||4WDs: Book a Quote Appointment|
Since 2002, Toyota has been the number one selling car brand in Australia. According to CarsGuide.com.au, the brand accounted for the largest share of new car sales in Australia in 2019 at 19.4%.
However, like other car brands, each model has common faults and problems. And of course, it’s normal to expect your car to experience mechanical issues as it racks up the kilometres.
When it comes time for a service and tune, thanks to the web, you can easily compare Toyota service costs so you know you’re not paying too much.
Also, with a Toyota service Perth, you can checkout a local mechanic’s Google reviews to ensure they’re doing the right thing by their customers BEFORE you book in.
Read and learn more about the common faults and problems of each Toyota model that we outline below.
This way, you can anticipate the problem before it happens and schedule in a Toyota auto service regularly to reduce the possibility of breakdowns and urgent repairs.
Let’s get into it…
Toyota Car Service Perth (Mobile Servicing)
A Toyota car service done regularly according to your vehicle’s log book is obviously a smart idea, but it’s easy to forget (or ignore) if life is busy and you don’t want to be without your car for the whole day.
That’s why a service by a local mobile mechanic may be worth considering.
As part of a standard Toyota service program, here’s what you can expect with a regular service…
• Inspection of oils and other fluids including top-up
• Replacement of oil and oil filter
• Safety inspection
• Inspection of belts and hoses
• Brakes inspection
• Inspection of the exhaust system
• Checkup of air-conditioning operation
• Testing of cooling system and topping up of coolant in the radiator
• Checkup of transmission system
• Battery check-up
• Inspection of steering and suspension systems
• Testing of car lights
• Check-up of the condition of tyres including tyre pressure
• Check-up of windscreen wipers and washes
• Inspection/replacement of spark plugs
Typically, a service will usually take 90 minutes. To book Toyota service online, you can simply click the ‘Book’ button in our website menu.
With a Toyota mobile service, you get the convenience of a qualified mechanic coming to your home or office during normal business hours, so that you’ll have little to no interruption to your day.
For a Toyota service Perth, if you choose the team here at Auto Smart Mechanical, you get highly-trained, experienced mechanics who’ve serviced just about every Toyota model, from cars to vans, 4×4’s and trucks.
No need to search ‘mobile mechanic near me’ when we come to you!
If you’re wondering about how much is a Toyota service cost, we outline this below for each vehicle type, including cars, vans, 4wds and trucks.
So before you take your car to a Toyota service centre Perth, give us a call or consider booking one of our mobile mechanics here on our website.
Toyota Car Repairs Perth (Mobile Repairs)
Although Toyota’s are known for their durability and longevity, over time they’ll still experience mechanical problems.
For Toyota repairs Perth, it’s best to be informed and aware of the potential problems you might experience so that you can counteract them with regular servicing.
Here’s a list of common issues that you have to look out for…
Toyota Brake Repairs – It’s good practice to have your brakes checked whenever you have your tyres rotated which is usually every 6 months. Usually, the brake pads are replaced every 48,000 to 56,000kms. Over time and with wear and tear, you may have to replace the rotors or calipers.
Toyota Engine Repairs – Many models have a computer diagnostics tool that tells you if the engine needs a tune-up. As the vehicle racks up the kilometres, it might need minor or major engine repairs.
Toyota Suspension Repairs – If your vehicle starts to veer off to one side while driving or if you’re having trouble steering the vehicle, it may be time to have your suspension inspected. On average, repairs and replacement of the suspension and its parts take place after 80,000kms.
Toyota Steering Repairs – With power steering, it’s easy to tell if something’s wrong with the steering. You might notice an unusual vibration of the steering wheel or that it feels “loose”. Even with consistent maintenance, a vehicle’s power steering rack can become damaged and need replacement.
Battery – You should get 3 to 5 years out of your car battery. For safety and convenience, a good rule of thumb to follow is to replace your car battery if it’s over 5 years old.
If your car does need urgent repairs, the good news is you don’t necessarily need to get it towed to a local Toyota repair centre, as a mobile mechanic can come to you instead.
Googling ‘Toyota repairs near me’ may bring up physical mechanic workshops, so try googling ‘Toyota mobile mechanic’ instead, and remember to check the mechanic’s customer reviews.
Toyota Common Faults And Problems
Here’s a list of Toyota common faults and problems for various models. Let’s start with some popular hatchbacks…
Toyota Hatchbacks are a popular choice for singles or even young families because they’re spacious enough to fit a young family of 5 and compact enough to fit into small parking spaces.
Here are 3 popular hatchback models we’ll discuss:
There are a few issues with each of these hatchback models which we’ll outline now…
Toyota Corolla Hatchback
• Some of the Toyota Corolla hatchback common problems that continue to bother car owners include the presence of worn gas caps and defective charcoal canisters which lead to issues with its Evaporative Emissions System (EVAP).
• On the list of persistent Corolla hatchback issues involve models that have clocked up 200,000 to 240,000kms. You may notice the automatic transmission system not shifting properly.
• Corolla hatchback reliability issues have centered on its daytime running lights that have been reported to turn on randomly which drains the car battery.
Toyota Yaris Hatchback
• Toyota Yaris hatchback common problems include a faulty gearbox that has difficulty shifting from first to second gear and second to third gear.
• Nagging Yaris hatchback faults involve its rear wheel bearings that have a reputation for wearing out fast.
• There are persistent Yaris reliability questions about the air-conditioning system’s compressor which appears to be faulty and unable to consistently maintain cold temperatures.
Toyota Prius Hatchback
• If your car has accumulated more than 175,000kms, you’ll have to look out for one of the most reported Prius hatchback issues which is excessive oil consumption.
• For drivers of the 2017 model, the list of Toyota Prius hatchback common problems will include your headlights shutting off randomly.
• Prius hatchback reliability issues for drivers of its 2016 model may notice that the windshield cracks easily when you’ve logged-in 29,500kms.
For a Toyota hatchback service Perth, budget for $269.50. New car warranties will be honoured and regular servicing is recommended for older models to reduce the costs of repairs and maintenance as your car logs in more kilometres.
For Toyota hatchback repairs Perth, the type of repairs or the extent of damage will determine the size of the repair bill. To be sure, give us a call so we can have an idea of the problem and plan an immediate course of action such as scheduling a preliminary visit by one of our mobile mechanics.
Toyota has launched a number of sedans in Australia successfully over the years and continue to impress consumers with evolving appeal in terms of the vehicle’s aesthetics, technical specifications and performance.
Here are the 3 models we’ll focus on…
Toyota Corolla Sedan
The Toyota Corolla was introduced in Australia in 1966 as a two-door coupe and later introduced its famous sedan. It’s the oldest model in the brand’s inventory and continues to be the company’s best seller.
Despite its popularity, Corolla sedan problems have cropped up with each new release.
The Corolla has continued to prove its durability, fuel efficiency, and dependability while positioned at a budget-friendly price. Still, the brand’s world-class engineering and workmanship cannot prevent wear and tear as well as unforeseen faults in the various parts that make up the vehicle.
Here’s a list of Toyota Corolla common problems that you should be aware of…
• If your car has racked up close to 240,000kms, one of the most common Corolla sedan problems is that the automatic transmission may not shift properly.
• Common Corolla faults like a defective mass airflow sensor may cause a minor inconvenience such as your check engine light coming on or something more serious as your car’s acceleration becoming sluggish.
• At over 160,000km, you might begin to experience one of the commonly reported issues which is the engine having difficulty cranking over.
• One of the most common Corolla issues raised with models that were manufactured from 2012 to 2015 is having a faulty electrical power steering system. At speeds over 60kph, drivers reported that the car would drift to one side.
• Corolla reliability was put into question when models made from 2006 to 2011 were found to have been built with Engine Control Modules (ECM) with circuit boards that were prone to cracking and led to issues such as the engine stalling, sudden shifting of the transmission, and the engine failing to start.
• If you’re driving a model that was made from 2000 to 2005, faults include piston rings that easily wear out and results in excessive oil consumption or possibly engine failure.
For a Toyota Corolla service Perth, costs start from $269.50. Servicing with us means you can keep your new car warranty, and for older models, regular servicing will help keep your car maintenance and repair costs down over the long term.
For Toyota Corolla repairs Perth, costs can vary significantly depending on what the issue is, what parts need to be replaced. For a quote, it’s best to give us a call for a quick chat to discuss the issue or potentially arrange an inspection in person by one of our mechanics.
Toyota Camry Sedan
Australians love driving a Toyota sedan because of its sporty exterior and longer wheelbase which ensures more space inside and perhaps a feeling of safety that a bigger car provides.
The Toyota Camry was introduced in Australia in 1983 and has become a popular choice for those in the market for a mid-sized sedan.
Here are some Toyota Camry sedan common problems you should know about.
• One of the most commonly reported Camry issues is excessive oil consumption. Many Camry owners, particularly of the 2007 model have reported that the engine runs out of oil well before the servicing schedule.
• Camry faults include unintended acceleration which appears to happen to cars that have accumulated 29,000kms.
• Camry reliability has been put into question as more owners report of transmission failure after 185,000kms.
For a Toyota Camry sedan service Perth, pricing will start at $269.50. The great thing for new car owners is that your warranty can remain intact when servicing with us. Older models of the Camry Sedan must be scheduled for regular servicing to keep your car in excellent running condition and to lower the risk of undergoing expensive repairs.
For Toyota Camry Sedan repairs Perth, it would be best to schedule a visit by our mobile mechanic to have a more definitive estimate of its total cost. The mechanic will conduct a thorough inspection of your car and find out if the parts that are needed to be replaced are available.
The Toyota Aurion has gained a strong foothold in the sedan market because of its luxurious design and top-notch safety features that include a tyre pressure warning system, vehicle stability control, and a child restraint system.
Still, Aurion’s are not without common issues and faults.
Here’s a shortlist of Toyota Aurion common problems…
• Toyota Aurion reliability issues remain on the transmission of the 2008 model which reportedly begins to malfunction after 140,000kms.
• One of the most commonly raised Aurion faults is the tendency of the dashboard to melt after racking up more than 117,000kms.
For a Toyota Aurion service Perth, pricing starts at $269.50. For new Aurion owners, don’t worry as your warranty will remain intact. If your Aurion has racked up quite a few kilometres, mark its servicing schedule on your calendar. With regular servicing, you reduce the risk of incurring costly repairs.
For Toyota Aurion repairs Perth, have a mobile mechanic give it a quick but thorough examination. Our mobile mechanics have the experience and expertise to know the types of repairs your car will require.
Toyota Station Wagons
A Toyota station wagon is the perfect balance between performance and practicality. Its spacious boot makes it ideal for families but also for those who need the extra space for family trips, sports events and weekend adventures.
Toyota Prius V Station Wagon
The Toyota Prius V is the current station wagon model that’s available in Australia. Despite its good reviews, there are a few Toyota Prius V common problems to keep in mind.
• One of the most reported Prius V faults is the tendency of its windscreen to crack easily after recording more than 17,500kms.
• The touchscreen feature of the built-in computer is subject to Prius V reliability concerns because owners claim it doesn’t function or work properly after the car has logged-in 12,000kms.
• Reported problems with its evaporative charcoal canisters and head gasket have led to nagging Prius V issues such as an engine malfunction and the check-engine-light flashing.
For a Toyota Prius V service Perth, $269.50 is the service fee and if your car is still under warranty it will remain intact when servicing with us. For older models, we suggest to schedule regular servicing to keep your car in optimal running condition.
For Toyota Prius V repairs Perth, have our mobile mechanic inspect your car first to get a more accurate estimate of the cost. Our mechanics are well-trained and experienced and will provide a quick quote and fix the issues fast to get you back on the road asap.
Toyota vans are very popular given they’re space and reputation for still running well after 200,000km and even 300,000kms on the clock.
We’ll be focusing on just one van, the Toyota Hiace.
Toyota Hiace Van
The Toyota Hiace is the van model that’s popularly sold in Australia. Toyota claims that the Hiace has the highest resale value among vehicles in the light commercial truck segment.
No surprise as the Toyota Hiace is known for its durability and dependable safety features.
Despite the large number of positive reviews, there’s a list of Toyota Hiace common problems you have to look out for…
• For those driving models manufactured in 2004-2005, on the high end of the list of Hiace faults is having fuel pumps that were fitted close to the coils of the internal motor. This resulted in the fuel pump rapid deterioration and led to frequent stalling and hard-starting.
• Hiace reliability issues were raised on the 3.0-litre turbo diesel engines that were fitted on the 2012 version because the exhaust gas circulation system pipes fell apart easily and caused exhaust fumes to leak into the cabin.
• One of the significant Hiace issues for models manufactured in 2012 was that these vehicles were fitted with valve springs made with corrosive pitting which made the springs wear out and fall apart within a short amount of time. This problem caused the engines to stall frequently.
For a Toyota Hiace van service Perth, servicing your vehicle will start at $269.50 and if still under warranty, we can service it and your warranty will still remain intact. If you have an older model of the Hiace, schedule it for regular servicing to keep it running reliably for years to come.
For Toyota Hiace van repairs Perth, the estimate for the repairs will depend on the extent of the damage as determined by our mechanic. It’s better to have our mechanic run a thorough inspection of your Hiace to know for sure the scope of work and the parts that have to be replaced.
Driving a Toyota 4×4 will go a long way in letting you enjoy the wide open spaces Australia offers as well as giving you plenty of space and no doubt a feeling of safety (being such a big vehicle).
It’s no wonder that Australia is home to popular 4×4 models such as…
• Toyota Fortuner
• Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
• Toyota Land Cruiser 200
• Toyota Kluger
• Toyota Rav 4
• Toyota Land Cruiser 70
As powerful as these 4×4 vehicles maybe, they each have reported problems from minor to major.
Toyota Fortuner 4×4
The Toyota Fortuner was first introduced in Australia in 2015. The Toyota Fortuner 4×4 is only available with a 2.8-litre turbo diesel engine and either as a six-speed manual or automatic transmission model.
They’re a popular choice for families and young adults but there are a few Fortuner problems to take note of…
• One of the most reported Toyota Fortuner faults is some units having a defective clutch plate or the clutch not being properly fitted which causes difficulty in shifting.
• The list of Fortuner issues include “shift shock” or a feeling of jerkiness in the gearbox usually when shifting at 35kph or 80kph.
• Its fuel injection pump has been the subject of many Fortuner reliability concerns from owners. If the fuel injection pump malfunctions, you might lose power while accelerating.
For a Toyota Fortuner 4×4 service Perth, the cost will be $384 to service your vehicle. Did you recently buy your Fortuner? The good news is that servicing with us, you can still keep your new car warranty intact.
For Toyota Fortuner 4×4 repairs Perth, like a doctor evaluates a patient, let our mobile mechanic examine your vehicle before giving an estimate. You’ll find out the extent of the repairs and if there are parts that have to be replaced so you can prepare the right budget.
The Toyota Prado 4×4 is a smaller version of the popular Land Cruiser series and the model landed in Australian shores in 2009. This is a reliable off road vehicle with good power, a spacious cabin, and an eye-catching sporty design.
However, you should be aware of these Toyota Prado 4×4 common problems:
• Prado reliability issues centre around the vehicles having been fitted with defective diesel filters that have reportedly led to higher fuel consumption.
• One of the pressing Prado issues that nag owners is the model’s lack of power compared to other vehicles when it comes to overtaking and carrying a heavy load.
• Owners of the 2014 model reported that one of the most persistent Prado faults is a wobbling in the steering wheel at speeds between 110kph and 125kph.
For a Toyota Prado 4×4 service Perth, $384 is our service fee. And if your Prado is still under warranty, you’ll keep in intact when servicing with us. For older models, keep your Prado healthy through regular servicing and checkups.
For Toyota Prado 4×4 repairs Perth, it would be best to have our mobile mechanic give your vehicle a thorough inspection. Get in touch with our team to assess the extent of repairs that may have to be done.
Toyota Land Cruiser 200
The Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4 has a long history in Australia – as far back as 1959. Its series model, the Toyota Land Cruiser 200 4wd was introduced in 2007 and is part of the line outfitted with V8 diesel engines.
As popular as this model is with Australians, keep an eye out for these Land Cruiser 200 common problems.
• Land Cruiser 200 reliability questions were raised about the box that houses the air filter. It has been reported that the rubber seals are not aligned and some of the plastic box units have cracks. This condition leads to dust infiltration which causes problems such as poor running, the piston rings wearing out fast, and damage to the engine.
• Automatic transmission problems appear to be one of the most common Land Cruiser 200 issues when the vehicle racks up 18,000kms. Owners report of the automatic transmission suddenly revving to 3000 rpm accompanied by a clunking sound on the right gear.
• Substandard oil pumps with poor durability are commonly listed among Land Cruiser 200 faults as these cause the vehicle to stop especially when the engine is pushed hard.
For a Toyota Land Cruiser service Perth, our mobile service fee is $384. For older Toyota Land Cruiser 200 4×4, regular servicing will help keep your vehicle in tip-top shape.
For Toyota Land Cruiser repairs Perth, we recommend having our mobile mechanic conduct a comprehensive inspection and evaluation of the damage.
The Toyota Kluger 4wd was first introduced in Australia in 2000. It soon became the popular choice for large families because of its spacious interior which features three rows of seats.
Over the years, this big but easy-to-drive vehicle had a couple of common problems reported by owners…
• One of the most commonly reported Kluger issues is the propensity of the V6 engine to experience oil build-up even when the vehicle is regularly serviced.
• For drivers of the 2019 model, one of the more frequently identified Kluger faults is noise coming out of the middle seats.
For a Toyota Kluger 4×4 service Perth, $384 is our mobile servicing fee. Newly purchased vehicles still under warranty will keep it intact when servicing with us. Keep your Kluger going for longer with regular servicing.
For Toyota Kluger 4×4 repairs Perth, we will provide you with a more accurate costing by sending our mobile mechanic to your home or office. Depending on the extent of the damage, the mechanic will give you a precise breakdown of the needed repairs.
The Toyota Rav4 was launched in Australia in 1994. It quickly became a fast-selling vehicle because of its sleek design, great handling, and spaciousness.
As popular as this vehicle is, there are some Rav4 common problems that you should know about…
• Drivers of the 2017 model, cited as one of the most concerning Rav4 issues, is the steering which oftentimes pulls the vehicle to one side as if it had a flat tyre.
• For those who have been driving the 2019 to 2020 models, Rav4 reliability concerns have been raised on the engine casings that were prone to corrosion. The corroded engine casings would break and cause the engine to leak out coolant.
• Among the persistent Rav4 faults centers on its transmission that has a tendency to lurch forward at low speeds. This problem appears to be more prevalent with the 2019 model.
For a Toyota Rav4 service Perth, the cost of mobile servicing is $384 and if it’s still under warranty, servicing with us will keep your warranty intact. And if your Toyota Rav4 has put in a lot of off-road time, let’s schedule it for regular servicing so you can enjoy more outdoor adventures in the years to come!
For Toyota Rav4 repairs Perth, it’s best to have our experienced mobile mechanic inspect the damage to give you a more accurate costing. You’ll know the repairs that have to be done as well as the parts that may have to be replaced.
Toyota Land Cruiser 70
The Toyota Land Cruiser 70 4×4 has been in the market since 1984 and continues to be a good selling model for the company.
Built with a payload capacity in excess of 1,000kgs, the Land Cruiser was the ideal choice for long distance travel and for exploring the outback.
With more than 30 years in Australia, the model has accumulated a list of common problems…
• If the vehicle has accumulated 200,000kms, one of the Land Cruiser 70 issues you should look out for is that the fuel system light might keep turning on. Wear and tear may have gotten to your vehicle’s fuel sender unit.
• Owners of this model call attention to one of the perceived Land Cruiser 70 faults that have to do with the design of its rear wheel track which has been measured to be 100mm narrower than the front wheel track. This design flaw causes the vehicle to sway on soft surfaces.
• Land Cruiser 70 reliability concerns have been raised about its alternators that have been found to be prone to mud intake.
For a Toyota Land Cruiser 70 service Perth, it will cost $384, and if still under warranty, it will remain intact when servicing with us. For owners of older models, let’s keep your Toyota Land Cruiser in great shape to handle the rough roads and weather by having it regularly serviced.
For Toyota Land Cruiser 70 repairs Perth, to get your Land Cruiser running as normal, our mobile mechanic will provide an accurate, on-the-spot quote and can either fix the issue immediately or schedule for another time.
Toyota trucks are popular in Australia because of their power, durability, and capability when traversing the great outdoors.
The 3 most popular models of Toyota trucks in Australia are the following:
These truck models are proven and have received many positive reviews. Still, be mindful of these common problems…
Ten years after it was first manufactured, the Toyota Tacoma won the prestigious “Truck of the Year” award in 2005.
Despite the accolades received by the model, there the Toyota Tacoma common problems reported are…
• A persistent issue on the Tacoma reliability focuses on its lower ball joint that has been found to wear out easily for models made from 1995 to 2007.
• One of the Tacoma faults pointed out by owners of the 3rd generation series is that the automatic transmission doesn’t shift smoothly after 200,000kms to 240,000kms.
• Owners of the 2007 to 2011 models reported that one of the persistent Tacoma issues is the suspension and frame very prone to developing rust. This leads to structural problems if not taken care of.
For a Toyota Tacoma service Perth, $384 will be the mobile service cost. You’ll also keep your new car warranty if it’s still valid too. If your Tacoma frequently goes through rough terrain, let’s schedule it for regular servicing so that it won’t have inconvenient breakdowns.
For Toyota Tacoma repairs Perth, the cost will depend on the level of repairs required. One of our mobile mechanics can provide an accurate quote upon physical inspection of the vehicle.
The Toyota Tundra was introduced to the Australian market in 1999. The first model of the Tundra in Australia was imported from the United States that was outfitted with a V9 engine and carried the features of the Tacoma and the T100.
The truck remains popular among Australians but there are Toyota Tundra common problems to be aware of…
• Tundra reliability concerns on the truck’s braking systems were brought up by drivers of models manufactured in 2002. The braking system experienced many problems including corrosion and stability issues.
• Owners of the 2012 model cite as one of the nagging Tundra issues the truck’s engine. Some drivers have complained of the engine shutting down while driving and starting out but not turning over.
• Drivers of the 2008 model identified one of the common Tundra faults, its malfunctioning electrical system that often leads to the warning lights turning on without issue; the starter and the power locks not working.
For a Toyota Tundra service Perth, it will be $384 for a full mobile service. And if it’s still under warranty, you’ll keep that intact when servicing with us. And if your Tundra has been with you for some time, regular servicing will help extend its life and possibly help with resale value too.
For Toyota Tundra repairs Perth, have our mobile mechanic inspect your vehicle to ascertain repair costs. Repairs can be made on-the-spot in most cases.
The Toyota HiLux has been selling well in Australia for more than 50 years. It is the popular choice of farmers, miners, tradesmen, government organisations, fishermen, and people who routinely transport heavy loads.
As long and storied as the model has been in Australia, there are several Toyota HiLux common problems to keep an eye out for…
• One of the most commonly reported HiLux issues is a defective fuel injector especially for models built before August 2007. If the fuel injector is not fixed, it has been shown to cause engine failure.
• Persistent HiLux faults include the brushes inside the voltage regulator wearing out quickly and this leads to alternator failure.
• HiLux reliability questions hover on its water pump which appear to develop cracks rather quickly.
For a Toyota Hilux service Perth, $384 is the cost for our full mobile service. Recently bought your Hilux? You’ll also keep your new car warranty when servicing with us.
For Toyota Hilux repairs Perth, the estimate will vary. To be sure, we’ll have an experienced mechanic ascertain the issue. We’ll give you a rundown of the repairs that have to be done and the parts that need replacement.
Toyota Service Prices
Our Toyota service prices are competitive, especially that we’re a mobile mechanic and come to you at your home or workplace, which saves you valuable time and inconvenience by not having to take your car to a Toyota service centre and either wait around half a day or worse; have to drive around in a loaner car.
Servicing starts at $269.50 for small cars up to station wagons, and $384 for 4WDs.
To keep your vehicle running smoothly and prevent unwanted and potentially expensive repairs, consider a Toyota service schedule based on the age of the vehicle and the amount of kilometres it accumulates every 6 months.
You can arrange your Toyota service booking here on our website at a time that’s convenient for you.
How Can We Help?
If you’re looking for expert Toyota servicing or repairs in Perth, speak to us here at Auto Smart Mechanical.
Having one our specialist mechanics come to your home or office makes it easy for you to have your Toyota serviced or repaired by experts quickly and easily.
If you’d like to book and appointment, simple click the ‘book’ button in the menu of our website or click the button below to arrange a time that suits.
We look forward to assisting you soon.
Owner, Auto Smart Mechanical.